No announcement yet.

[ Ripjaws ] F3-12800CL9Q-16GBRL (4Gx4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QPI Voltage is high for the settings of your memory.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

I'm sorry I dont understand.

Do you mean that the settings I used are too high, so i need to lower?? (ie: 1.31250?)

or

Do you mean the ripjaw kit 4x4gb requires high QPI to work?

Comment

First one, you need to lower. Try lower voltages to see if it can be more stable. You can also try DRAM Voltage 1.550V to see if that is better for the memory.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
          First one, you need to lower. Try lower voltages to see if it can be more stable. You can also try DRAM Voltage 1.550V to see if that is better for the memory.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Thank you. QPI 1.25625v is stable @ 1600 mhz 133 blck. DRAM 1.54v(1.55 not available) seems to have helped with stability as well.

-----------

I have a question, hopefully one of you may give me an answer which would help me understand a lot better.

If stable @ 1600 mhz [12x 133blck] = 1.25625v
          then 1600 mhz [10x 160blck] is X > 1.25625v ?

In words, if same frequency is achieved, with higher BLCK but lower multi, how do voltages change? Same? Higher? Lower?

Thank you in advance..

Comment

It can depend on the rest of the config, could be same or higher or lower, it just requires individual tweaking, could have two identical mobos, CPUs and DRAM and it still be different

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Most likely higher, the higher BCLK will need a higher voltage, but you should see that it improves your overall performance.

Thank you
              GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
              X