Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help please!

Comment

Also noticed my computer wont post when I enabled the "dram spd" setting from default to "xmp profile 1"

I seen another member with this issue and was wondering if this had anything to do with my memory being 5.9 WEI instead of 7.5

Comment

Yea, if your memory is not configured properly, it will not be running as fast as it should be.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Can you help me configure my ram please? I also have unanswered questions in earlier post that need to be answered, thanks.

Comment

Base timings should be 7-7-7-21, DRAM voltage 1.5 and CR (Command Rate, DRAM Command Frequency, DRAM Command Rate - something like that should be either 2N or 2T - some BIOSs use the T designator, others use the N)

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

My bios settings for command rate options are only "1" and "2". There is no "t" or "n" options just 1 or 2. I set it to "2". Is that correct?

Yes I have the latest bios installed.

Comment

Originally posted by jvr_savage View Post
                My bios settings for command rate options are only "1" and "2". There is no "t" or "n" options just 1 or 2. I set it to "2". Is that correct?

Yes I have the latest bios installed.
                the terms are used interchangeably, 1T = 1N, 2T = 2N, or even shortened to 1 and 2 sometimes.
                CPU: i7 4790K
                Mobo: Asus Maximus VII Hero (z97)
                RAM: G.Skill Trident X (F3-2400C10D-16GTX)

Comment

Yes, you'll want it at 2, see what that does

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
                  X