No announcement yet.

M4A78T-E and F3-10666CL8D-4GBRM HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To reset the CMOS, all you need to do is turn off your computer, move the jumper over one, wait 5 seconds, then move it back! I believe it is a sin to turn your computer on while the jumper is in the other position, but you did have the whole battery out while doing so, and you said it did work after that so, your lucky! Just do what I suggested above and it should reset the CMOS!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesWH View Post
      To reset the CMOS, all you need to do is turn off your computer, move the jumper over one, wait 5 seconds, then move it back! I believe it is a sin to turn your computer on while the jumper is in the other position, but you did have the whole battery out while doing so, and you said it did work after that so, your lucky! Just do what I suggested above and it should reset the CMOS!
      Ok thanks. I have successfully reset the CMOS but it has not solved my problem.

Comment

In moving and changing the cooler, is it possible any of your thermal compound got over the edges of the CPU? May try pulling the CPU and give it a good cleaning then reinstall with new thermal compound. To a degree I'm sort of reaching here, think you may of had a static discharge that affected the CPU

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X