ARES F3-2133C9D-8GAB+AMD Phenom II GA-MA790XT-UD4P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARES F3-2133C9D-8GAB+AMD Phenom II GA-MA790XT-UD4P

So, this memories will work with AMD platform ?
    Nowadays this mobo is working with F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ (2Gx2) (@ 1333-9-9-9-24-1T) with a phenomII X4 965. My local reseller only have this model.

Generally speaking most 965 rev 3C CPUs can carry 1600 sticks and a few higher, this is a 2133 set, which would prob work at 1600, maybe a bit faster, and you would prob want to tighten the timings to increase performance

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I´ve read in internet that this modules doesn´t work good in low latency even in low frequency. My local reseller tells me that F3-1600C9D-8GAB will be available next week. Any suggestion for better compatibility?

Comment

Think that 1600 Ares set would be a good match, and if you are using an aftermarket CPU cooler the Ares are a low profile which can come in handy

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I´ve bought Ares F3-1600C9D-8GAB and it´s working perfectly @ 1600-9-9-9-24-2T.

Comment

Great! Glad to hear it, always love good news, Enjoy!

Tman

Comment

Yesterday i´ve got one restart and one BSOD. So, i´ll try to lower the frequency, because in other post i´ve realize that this processor is more stable in 1333 (http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=8839).

Comment

That or at 1600, increase the CPU/NB voltage a tad (+ 0.05 to + 0.075 or so) this will will help out the MC (Memory Controller)

Tman

Comment

Make sure you have the latest BIOS and use this guide:

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=7688

The memory should work fine with the proper configuration in BIOS.

Thank you
                  GSKILL TECH

Comment

I prefer not deal with voltages! Now i've put the memories at 1333-8-8-8-24-1T. Run OCCT CPU for 3h and OCCT power supply for 1h. For me is stable. Let's wait while to confirm.

Comment

Sounds good and other than bandwidth, 1333 at 1T is near same performance as 1600 2T

Tman

Comment

Working...
                      X