No announcement yet.

G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB F3-17000CL9Q-16GBZH DDR3 2133 + MSI Z77A-GD65

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Memtest it may not have been reading things right, but if reading the BCLK lower than 100, which as you surmised, it should be, will lower the freq of the DRAM as with a lower BCLK, all the pipes operate slower. (May just be a bug with your mobos BIOS and Memtest itself)....otherwise it looks like you have things on track at 2133....Yes/No?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

everything seems to be working.

PS
      someone recommended running memtest for 24 hours, would you saiy this is needed?

Comment

You might try it for 4-5 passes which doesn't take too long, if there are problems will normally show up within those first few passes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I ran 9 passes of memtest with no errors, so I guess everything is good.

Comment

Sounds like it

Tman

Comment

Thanks for all the help and hopefully any information gathered here or in my cross referenced thread helps someone else.

Comment

I'm sure it will, keep in touch

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X