No announcement yet.

F3-17000CL11Q-16GBSR will not boot at 2133 on Asrock z68

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rather than jump around alot, might go 1.2 on each (VCCSA and VTT) then if stable start lowering them while maintaining stability. While safe they are more than should be needed or could start 1.15 on each and go up or down depending on stability. With what you have DRAM wise, what we tried earlier should have sufficed

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
      Rather than jump around alot, might go 1.2 on each (VCCSA and VTT) then if stable start lowering them while maintaining stability. While safe they are more than should be needed or could start 1.15 on each and go up or down depending on stability. With what you have DRAM wise, what we tried earlier should have sufficed
      put both to 1.2 and DRAM to 1.65 still no luck not sure whats wrong here.

Comment

Like GSkill Tech mentioned, may be a problem w/ the CPU or even the general hardware setup, might take a look here

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=11279

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
          Like GSkill Tech mentioned, may be a problem w/ the CPU or even the general hardware setup, might take a look here

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=11279
          Well after a complete tear down and rebuild still having this issue maybe I just got a bad luck cpu just wont handle that speed at that amount. Any tips on how I can get it to run better at 1866? Maybe tighter timings ect?

Comment

With a teardown and rebuild, I'd say either faulty mobo or faulty CPU, sorry, the 2600K should have no problem with 2133, and definately shouldn't be limited to 1866....even if on the marginal side the 2600K should be able to run with a little extra DRAM and/or VTT as GSkill Tech said.

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X