No announcement yet.

F3-2400c10D-8GTX getting problem while overclocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update : well i did enable the xmp profile and let other settings auto and when i run prime 95 i got freezed after 4 hours withotu cpu overclocked !!

Comment

Try with the DRAM voltage raised, actually thought was higher, so try at 1.67, and take the VCCSA up a bit, to maybe 1.01

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
        Try with the DRAM voltage raised, actually thought was higher, so try at 1.67, and take the VCCSA up a bit, to maybe 1.01
        alright i did enable xmp profile again but these time i adjusted the dram voltage to 1.67 and VCCSA @ 1.01 and now i don't see problem with prime i passed 24+ test so i guess its stable and i will need to try again overclcoking the cpu so what next do i need to set ram manually ? or leave it that way ?
        but i just notice that Dimm voltage is 1.65 on aida 64 sensor
        but in the bios the dram voltage is set to 1.67 is it because the xmp ?? or the aida 64 cannot read it correctly

Comment

Aida and other software programs don't always pick up the exact voltages (in fact, many BIOSs don't always list them correctly) which is one reason I often have people raise the voltage slightly above spec, it may not read right or may even be reading what it is suppose to supply but is feeding it off slightly/irregularly.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
            Aida and other software programs don't always pick up the exact voltages (in fact, many BIOSs don't always list them correctly) which is one reason I often have people raise the voltage slightly above spec, it may not read right or may even be reading what it is suppose to supply but is feeding it off slightly/irregularly.
            thanks for helping

well i tried to overclock again with the same dram seting above but it seems the system not stable with cpu voltage of 1.265 and 4.5 ghz i get workers stoped after 1+ hour of prime blean test

well i raised the vcore to 1.285 and it seems stable i don't know if i got bad batch with cpu that take high voltages with these overclocked speed

Comment

The CPU's really vary, and depending on the mobo even more, I know I can run 4.4 with an offset of + .025, then for 4.5 I need + .040, 4.8 needs + .085, and the + .140 for 4.7.....

Tman

Comment

Working...
              X