Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so it was pointless for me to get ddr2-1066 ram of this kind i got

Comment

i did a memory test on for each stick of ram and they did have errors but 3 sticks ran at 3188MB/s and one ran at 3126MB/s what did that mean should i be worryed

Comment

Well if you can run stable at 800/CL4 the performance will be near same as 1066/5, just a little less bandwidth

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

hmm still cant get it stable at 4-4-4-12 but you never told me the last number for me to get it stable at b/c i change it 4-4-4-12-24-T2 and the 24 was from the 5-5-5-15-24-T2 so what is the 24 suppost to be at i tryed 16 but still unstable so whats the right number i should use and why is my ram reading differently then the other sticks of ram
          Last edited by Tomlintm; 03-19-2012, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Try it at 22

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

ok i will try that should i keep it at auto or change it to ddr2-800 before i put in the timings

Comment

i put it on ddr2-800 in the bios before changing the timings and i set the timings to 4-4-4-12-22-T2 and it forze up without a bluescreen so i changed it to 4-4-4-12-20-T2 and it seems to be running stable now so far so i will keep you updated

Comment

well i had to convert back to stock timings again. 4-4-4-12-20-T2 got me another bluescreen so ya

Comment

Could try a pinch more voltage, wouldn't go much

Tman

Comment

Working...
                    X