F2-8500CL5-4GBPQ + ASUS M3N72-D + AMD Phenom II X4 940

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-8500CL5-4GBPQ + ASUS M3N72-D + AMD Phenom II X4 940

Hey everyone. JUST got this ram today and I'm having some issues. I can't seem to get the ram to go more than 800 (board supports 1066).

I followed some guides and tried manually setting the BIOS (most recent update as well) to these settings:

DDR2 - 1066
    TCL - 5
    TRCD - 5
    TRP - 5
    TRTP - 5
    TRAS - 15
    TRC - 24
    TWR - 8
    TRRD - 4
    TWTR - 4

DRAM - 2.1v
    HT Volt - 1.4v
    NB Volt - 1.2v

all that did was cause my system to not boot. I had to pop open the case and reset the BIOS several times. While it's set to default, my system runs fine, but ram is only detected at 800. While I'm fine with the ram running at 800, I'd prefer for my system to get the full performance out of the RAM

You don't show your tRFC, will need to be at 127.5

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

ok, just checked my entire bios for TRFC and can't find that anywhere. where is that located? The only thing I didn't list from the DRAM section of my bios was 1T/2T Memory Timing and Ganged mode settings. Where should I be looking for TRFC?

Comment

Should be in the advanced timings, will see if I have a manual and get back

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X