No announcement yet.

F2-8500cl5d-4gbpk + giga ep45-ud3p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm... ok. So I'm getting random BSod's again. I've got the rev 1.6 mobo and tried to update to bios FC (said it was for better vga and memory compatibility) and then my computer gets ALLL messed up. 75% of the time not making it into windows due to post crashing, OS boot crashing, OS having issues starting up, and all kinds of BSoD's. So once i got a chance to revert back to the FB bios i reset my stuff and its working sort of... but now sometimes it'll crash with a IRQl_equal_or_less thing.

i'm also getting something that faults dxgmms1.sys but this was happening before i tried to update to poo poo FC.

n e thoughts?

Comment

dxgmms1.sys is related to video card problems, do yuo have the latest driver, proper power connection(s), etc. If running the current driver for your particular OS, might fall back to the one before or see if there's a beta available, if you can post your card, can tell you more.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

there is memory issue with some Gigabyte EP45 UD3R/ EP45 UD3P and most DDR2 1066 module
        we already reflected this issue to Gigabyte for a period of time and they are still working out this issue by fixing BIOS
        once we get reply from Gigabyte, we'll post the solution out
        sorry for the inconvenience

G.S

Comment

Working...
        X