No announcement yet.

F2-8500CL5D-4GBPK and asus P5Q turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send the memory in for an RMA exchange and hopefully the new set will be better.

Thank you
    GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

I try the Gskill on P5Q pro motherboard and she work pefectly in dual channel mode ....

what's happen ?

With defaut bios nothing setting changed on P5Q pro motherboard .....

so that's my p5q turbo motherboard ? the dimm on this motherboard was broken ?
      if i put a ram i don"t have beep only black screen ... that's the compatibility ?

The p5q turbo or p5Q pro is the same chipset ....

Comment

Sounding like a bad mobo, but might try reflashing the new BIOS, make sure all settings are on default before flashing and/or going to the previous BIOS version. May have had a problem when you updated or the new BIOS may have a bug.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

the first run with this mobo is with the bios original 401

i up dates the mobo with the last bios 601 from asus because he have a up dates compatibility with memory .

but now i going get a p5q-e motherboard and i see if that's the same problem ...

Comment

All P5Q versions should have absolutely no issues with our memory. Sounds like you have a bad motherboard.

Thank you
            GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Well i get another MotherBoard P5Q Pro Turbo Without problem thx again the memory work with the new mobo

Can you believe that's 3 mobo in 3 weeks with dead slot B1-B2 ? never buy asus ! ^^

Comment

ASUS is good, weird that you got 3 bad motherboards... Glad to hear everything is working properly now.

Thank you
                GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

weird that you got 3 bad motherboards...

Yeah but that's real that's a real story .... 3 motherboards asus with this problem now the new p5q pro trubo work perfectly with the Ram

Gskill , corsair or crucial in A1/A2 and B1/B2

I think asus creat many serie motherboard with this problem so tell "asus is good"

i cannot believe that ....

He don't test the motherboard ?

i never get a problem with abit or gygabyte motherboad never ...

Comment

Working...
                  X