No announcement yet.

(Problem) F2-8500CL5D-4GBPK and Biostar TA790GXB A2+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some versions of Memtest have glitches and they don't necessarily report the correct timings values.

All computer hardware are mass produced thus they will produce different results. We do have accurate data of how our memory should operate and if you would like, I can show you that it can operate on all types of motherboards at 1066. It is simply when paired with your specific motherboard and processor that it may have issues. Especially with AMD processors, many times it is an unstable processor issue.

The easiest way to solve this and avoid "endless combinations" is for your to post your BIOS screen shots. This way we know exactly what you have entered and if you entered them correctly. Once you do that I will be able to tell you exactly what needs to be corrected. If the optimum settings will not work, then it is a hardware issue that we will need to troubleshoot.

Thank you
    GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Hello,

I'll post the screenshots as soon as i have time, probably over the weekend.

Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Need to RMA

Hello again,

Well i'm getting more and more BSOD's running at bios stock auto detect speeds, just plain safe SPD settings 400MHz 5-5-5-15 and no voltage raising of any kind.

So i'm going with the option that i got a defective couple of ram (firs timer for me, quite ussual as i read and heard around, go figure).

Anyhow, i got a question, i bougth the memory pack in USA, and i now live in Europe, can I RMA with G-Skill Europe?, and if so, wich will be the procedure.

Thanks again and waiting for the reply.

Comment

Not sure, believe GSkill Tech will prob be out tonight or this weekend, but could try e-mailing ustech@gskill.com

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

No problem, i'll wait 'till weekdays to get the reply from the Gskill Tech.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X