Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tWTR as Auto. Should be fine (If you can check from somewhere while Auto what this value is set like 'Everest' would know more, but as auto should be fine.)
    tREF as Auto (2T should be 7,8ns which would be the correct)

tRD set this temporary to 10T (This should go to 6T at 800Mhz even pull-down 5 on some boards at 800Mhz, but for now add it to 10T for test stability) (This is directly affecting RAM Performance so in the end I'd suggest 7-8T maximums)
    Async 2.50ns (Different memory timings is different Async around 800Mhz = 2,50, 1066 = 1,90ns, 1100 = 1,80ns and so on.. lower the rate higher the speed faster the higher latencies.)
    Last edited by genetix; 09-16-2009, 01:55 PM.
    "Sex is like freeware, shareware on weekends. When do we get to open source?" -TwL

Thanks AMD/ATI for banning legit customers who asks questions of your screw-ups:
    http://i45.tinypic.com/30j0daq.png

Comment

Well.. it works, but after like 4-5 hours the PC will lose monitor display even though the PC is turned on.

If the ram was bad, would that be causing this? or does bad ram mean it doesn't turn on at all

Comment

Might check system options to see if sleep mode is enabled for the monitor to be going off, could also be built into the the monitor that it times out, could be other things also but would check those first

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Hmm, it's not the sleep mode, the PC is running, but monitor light just blinks. Like how it did before when I used to start the PC, and I'd get no display.

Comment

Might try booting into safe mode and check resolution settings...check that the connections are tight...if so may try a different VGA/DVI/HDMI or whatever typr cable you are using...or possibly power cable...next would be to reseat the the graphics card and clean the connectors on the card.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Also, up MCH core to 1.30 volts and ICH core to 1.20 volts.

Comment

Once it gives you the black screen, hit enter and move the mouse. If nothing comes up, disconnect the video cable then plug it back in. Let me know how that goes.

Thank you
                GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
                X