No announcement yet.

Post Intel Maxxmem scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I've had that happen, where MaxxMem or Winsat just pops out an outrageous score

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

• My goal is to hit 2000 mhz, I'm close but voltage offset is kinda high. Easiest way to push non k cpus up though. At ~4.5 GHZ on the cpu. I might have to loosen timings, hoping I can stay where I am at currently. Volt offset for cpu is +.06, temps reach the 70's in Intel burn test, and sometimes in prime. All of my other temps look good.

Comment

• Looking good, keep us updated

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

• Flares

Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

• Ah mang. Flares are discontinued. How much voltage are you using emissary?

Comment

• That was slightly below stock voltage, around 1.63V. Still testing best timings for maxed efficiency at DDR3-2133 =)

Comment

• Took a long time to get stable. Had to drop my CPU clock. Temps are a lot better too. RAM voltage is at 1.65...which is kinda high, and offset of .04
                Finally hit 2000mhz stable. Ran it through multiple times on intel burn test at ten passes each run using different size memory just to be sure.

Comment

• Looks good! and 1.65 is safe

Tman

Comment

• G.SKILL TridentX F3-2400C9D-8GTXD (XMP, slightly customized^^)

Comment

• Is that with one dimm emissary? I am tempted to pull a couple of mine out now to see what I could get lol.

Comment

• One kit of two dimm in dual channel configuration. With ivy bridge, using four dimms can be an advantage with with some benchmarks (if your cpu can pull of the same timings vs two dimms).

Comment

• Didn't realize ivy could get a small boost with four dimms. Was using the same set of RAM with an i3 530.

Comment

• Messing with subtimings now.
                            http://puu.sh/4aEyF.jpg
                            Last known stable settings. Will probably bsod in the next half hour xD

Comment

• http://puu.sh/4cykn.jpg
                              Can't pass intelburntest if I go higher, might stop messing with fsb for now. I think my new psu is the only reason for stability lol.

Comment

• Need to post it to an image sharing site and link from there

Tman

Comment

Working...
                                X