Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
    That's cookin'.......
    Indeed, with an IBT run I got to 91C! Just a tad too much for me, it is on air, Hyper 212 EVO with Arctic Silver 5.
    I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that.

Comment

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Britton30,
          Yeah, Burn test heats things up...I like to keep an egg handy for a quick fried egg sandwich

gorygordon

Looking good!

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

With a mistake

Tried a new BIOS and in setting all back up, accidentally set CPU vCore offset to _ .120 instead of .020 and got this, one is at 4.4 GHz the other at 4.5 GHz - Unreal, will be experimenting with this over the weekend

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Tman, I just wanted you to know that Winsat does make mistakes. Big ones.

This is what it really looks like

Last edited by essenbe; 07-24-2012, 05:56 PM.
              i7-5930K - Asus X99 Deluxe- 16GB G Skill DDR4-2800 - EVGA GTX 980 Classified -Corsair AX 1200i -4 X Samsung 500GB SSD - XSPC RX360 - Alphacool UT60 360mm - D5 Pump - Phanteks Enthoo Primo Case

Comment

did you see mine above 43,000MB - bout lost it, thought I had magic sticks, in Winsat at 2400 think I get about 32,000
                Last edited by Tradesman; 07-24-2012, 05:57 PM.

Tman

Comment

Yep 32,216MB under WinSat

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
                    did you see mine above 43,000MB - bout lost it, thought I had magic sticks, in Winsat at 2400 think I get about 32,000
                    Yes, I saw that. I'm not sure how it works, but that's fantastic. In a real winsat I get around 29,300. Was yours a fluke like mine or is it real?
                    i7-5930K - Asus X99 Deluxe- 16GB G Skill DDR4-2800 - EVGA GTX 980 Classified -Corsair AX 1200i -4 X Samsung 500GB SSD - XSPC RX360 - Alphacool UT60 360mm - D5 Pump - Phanteks Enthoo Primo Case

Comment

I've got the sticks at 2400, trying to play with timings, am going to get a 32GB set of the Trident 2400's prob next week so want some idea of baselines for them, am hoping I can get them up to the 2666-2800 range, will be moving this set to my P67/2500K

Tman

Comment

Tman that was a really happy mistake maybe?
                        My latest...
                        I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that.

Comment

Looks good to me, and not insane.

Tman

Comment

Tman, I'm looking for some 2400 ram for an asus Maximus V either the formula or extremeZ77 (probably Formula). Nothing on their QVL list can be found and there's not much on the board as it is quite new. I would like 2 X 8GB, but the Trident is the only one I found on Newegg.

Comment

Long time no hear - or see, how you doing? Believe the Tridents are the only set they have in 2x8GB right now, I think (operative word - think - ) they had a 2x8GB 2400 set in Ripjaws Z, but may have dropped it, they still have the set in 4x8GB. You going with a 3570K or a 3770K? Basically 2400 and up is the Tridents, with a little manipulation, could prob go with a strong 2133/CL9 set and run 2400, at the moment that's what I'm doing, have the Ripjaws X 2133/CL9 32GB set and am running them at 2400...hope to get the Trident 32GB 2400 set in the next week or so.....

Tman

Comment

I'm probbly going with the 3770K. I just sold my HAF X with a 3570K in it. I'm looking for a new case too. I'm going to put it under water. If you do any serious overclocking with it, you almost need water. The 3570 I just sold was a pretty good one. I could have hit 5GHz if I could have kept it cool enough. Heck, I had it at 4.7 with 1.228V and it hit 93 in prime. BTW, I've been around a little, just haven't made much noise, but I see you're doing your usual great job.
                                Last edited by essenbe; 08-05-2012, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X