X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but I did see the temp rise from the normal 41-46 c
    to 51-56c when it was oc at 4.4ghz

Comment

at this point I want to know if there is a better memory set for this board I can always use this memory in another system , sorry this did not work out as planned

Comment

by the way when this memory was tested in this mother board what bios ver . was used?

Comment

I'll drop GSkill Tech a note to take a look, he'd prob be the one to have that info.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

There is a beta Bios out for this motherboard , just put out for windows 8 , I am going to give that a try.
            cross your fingers

Comment

Well finally some good New the Beta Bios worked veryyyyy well !
              Plus XMP is enabled and stable so far . I will be doing a lot of testing before posting the Beta Bios picture and settings .

I will tell you that windows 7 rated the system @ 7.8 and that is with just a single SSD drive , I did order the second drive to run this in a Raid 0 config . I am sure the system will at that point be a true gaming rig .

Comment

By the way I would like to thank Tradesman for pushing me to keep trying , without him I would have given up
                Thanks a ton Man !!!!

Comment

PerformanceTest http://www.passmark.com/baselines/V8...?id=1796316402

Comment

Glad to hear it, sorry it didn't go faster, Enjoy! and you'll love the RAID 0 !

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
                    X