Post Intel Maxxmem scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Intel Maxxmem scores

New setup with default except for DRAM settings.
    Download Maxxmem
    MaxxMEM? - PreView does not need to be installed, just unzip the files in a directory and run the executable (MaxxMEM_preview.exe).
    Last edited by Britton30; 04-18-2012, 09:50 AM.
    I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that.

Here's mine

<iframe src="https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F9A04A6DB1DE9CC0&resid=F9A04A6DB1DE9CC0% 21300&authkey=AIh0n36qHJ6WeA4" width="287" height="320" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

With 16GB of the same memory. Why is it slower? Look at the latency score.

<iframe src="https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F9A04A6DB1DE9CC0&resid=F9A04A6DB1DE9CC0% 21303&authkey=AJGl41KmNn_3c0U" width="281" height="319" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
    Last edited by essenbe; 04-22-2012, 04:34 AM.
    i7-5930K - Asus X99 Deluxe- 16GB G Skill DDR4-2800 - EVGA GTX 980 Classified -Corsair AX 1200i -4 X Samsung 500GB SSD - XSPC RX360 - Alphacool UT60 360mm - D5 Pump - Phanteks Enthoo Primo Case

Comment

4GB Gskill F3-18400CL8D-4GBPPIS

i7 3770K/4770K
      ASRock OCF
      Gskill
      ,Crucial C300,WD black,
      GTX570(972/2300)Corsair HX850W,
      Lite-On 24X,Win 7X64bit,TT Spedo

Comment

How can one so cool be so smokin' ?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

It's getting there, up to 2400/10 on 2133/9 32GB set, timings need to be tightened down

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Nice job, Tman. Well done.
            i7-5930K - Asus X99 Deluxe- 16GB G Skill DDR4-2800 - EVGA GTX 980 Classified -Corsair AX 1200i -4 X Samsung 500GB SSD - XSPC RX360 - Alphacool UT60 360mm - D5 Pump - Phanteks Enthoo Primo Case

Comment

Been back and forth w/ ASRock on the BIOS, they finally got it where you can make adjustments, now to fine tune it, think I'm going to play during the Indy and Charlotte races Sunday, got this sort of together and to 2400 today during the Nationwide race

Tman

Comment

I guess you know, but I've had Asrock and Asus boards. Asus has a lot more adjustments than asrock. But, I still like my Asrock P67 board.

Comment

Well on this one ASRock has opened up all kinds of new DRAM timing and settings, which is one of the reasons I'm so loose at the moment

Tman

Comment

Attachment

Why can't i post an attachment?

Comment

This is the Fatal1ty Performance, haven't been able to get it over 2133 except by raising the BCLK, but have a new BIOS for it also, am going to try and use the 2133/CL9 Snipers to 2400 as my next project, though they aren't bad as is, have the 2500K at 5.1 and 39 degrees

================
                      GORY

Looks like you need to post photos to a hosting site and provide a link to them
                      Last edited by Tradesman; 05-27-2012, 08:10 AM.

Tman

Comment

Good job Tman, the 2400 rocks! I'll be watching the Coke 600, but due to my location the Indy 500 is blacked out, but they replay it at 11PM, bah! I was wanting Sadler to win the NNWS race too...or Danica.
                        Hmm, I don't have the paper clip icon to attach and image either, only from a URL.
                        I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that.

Comment

Hmmm, will look at that, GSkill may have that option off on regular members to keep down on starage requirements, may have to post the photos, .jpg files to a hosting site and put in the link

Tman

Comment

Yeah, you'll have to post to a hosting site, will see if I can line some up and will post them under general discussions later today......looked like Danica got a little fire in her yesterday, be interesting to see how today goes. My nephew is part of Jourdain's pit crew at Indy, it's Rahal's secondary car

Tman

Comment

Britton, just got a kick in the butt, my sister just got here and found out Rahal moved my nephew over to Sato's crew for the race, to do whatever work on the wing and rear that needs to be done, he's the R-Rear tire changer

Tman

Comment

Working...
                              X