Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Type_r View Post
    Any news on the status of my RMA guys?
    Come on guys, your RMA is supposed to be very good yet there is no updates available for where we are for the status updates

Comment

i already ask the USA RMA department contact you already, sorry for the inconvenient.

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL View Post
        i already ask the USA RMA department contact you already, sorry for the inconvenient.
        I still have not heard anything from them!

Comment

please send me a email to: <eurotech@gskill.com> and i will going to contact and make sure about your RMA status. really sorry and not sure what's going on with the USA RMA department,
          maybe the server block your email..... it happened before!

Comment

I got an email from USA gskill saying that my drive is on back order for a replacement. They did not mention what was wrong with the old one.

Comment

hi,

because we alway replace another kit to saving your time, always want to providing the best service.

Comment

Maybe you can send me a 120 Gb drive instead

Comment

Had an email today saying that the controller on the SSD had died!

Comment

Still no updates guys? When can I expect my replacement drive?

Comment

dear Type r

i had told the RMA department contact you as well, and you need to contat them directly to asking about the replacement, ususally it will taking 5~7 working days to finish the process after received your SSD.

Comment

You received the broken drive on 27th October. I was told you were awaiting for a batch of replacement drive but not told when I could expect to receive my replacement drive. It's been nearly 2 weeks since you received my RMA.

Comment

As soon as we get the new drives in stock, a tracking number will be issued and emailed to you.

We apologize for the delay, and sincerely appreciate your patience.

Thank you
                          GSKILL TECH

Comment

I am presuming you have no ETA for the drives as you guys have quite skilfully ignored my question, which is when can I expect to receive my drive???

Comment

Dear Type r

really sorry about this, however, you should email them for this question because here is the forum not RMA department, we can helping you contact them but not sure about when you can receive. as i know so far, your Drive is unrepairable and need to replace another one, but USA RMA department were out for this model in stock and they already contact the headquarter about this model, again, really apologize about the delay!

Comment

Thanks for the reply! US RMA dept seem like a complete waste of space! I have emailed them and no reply from them!

Comment

Working...
                                X