Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wales
    replied
    You?ve got same issue as my friend. It seems the Sandforce firmware update tool can not recognize your chipset. I would suggest you to borrow a PC (maybe go to your firend?s place ^^) and flash the new firmware with a PC with more mainstream chipset, such as Intel or AMD.

Leave a comment:

• AJCroteau
    replied
    When did you purchase the drive? Because if you just purchased the drive, why would you need to update it?

Maybe it says no drive found because it's looking for a drive with a specific firmware version...

AJ
    Last edited by AJCroteau; 10-15-2010, 05:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• eightyfour
    started a topic "No Drives Found!" error with SSD Update

"No Drives Found!" error with SSD Update

I installed a Phoenix Pro today on my HP desktop. I am running Windows 7 64 bit, with a MCP61PM-HM mobo (with updated BIOS), and AMD Phenom X4. Windows sees the drive just fine, I formatted it, I checked it with HD Tune PRO and it checks out, I can even read from it and write to it. I have two problems though. When I run SSD Update (from G.Skill) it gives me the error "No Drives Found!" even if I repeatedly click "refresh drive list". Also, and this is probably a BIOS issue, I have not been able to find a way to switch the SATA to AHCI. Any advice is appreciated.
Working...
X