F4-3600C17-8GTZ with spd crc error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4-3600C17-8GTZ with spd crc error

In the first bank of memory the first bit change from 23 to 0 value . this comport the memory function at only 2133. i try to use thaiphoon burner : function correctly but is impossible buy the program (not know the motive). Exist onother program similar of this only for correct this error?

How did the corruption of the SPD happen?

I would recommend to figure that out first and remove the software in question, so that it does not occur again.

There are other apps like RWe that can write to the SPD, if that is allowed on your system. It can sometimes require enabling SPD writes in BIOS. You can check if write protection is in effect with Thaiphoon Burner.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Thaiphoon Burner - Data Protection.png Views:	0 Size:	49.9 KB ID:	168146

1) RWe Homepage: http://rweverything.com/
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

I not know the ragion of this and i never overclock, but the memory bank haven't problem: i test it alone with mem86. the smbus is unlucked. I think the RWEeverything is not compatible with asrock x370 taichi( amd fch smbus): blank space.where you must selezionate the memory bank .

Comment

The problem is solved the program is mow possible buy and in one second i rewrite the byte errate.

Comment

Working...
        X