No announcement yet.

Asus Z77 WS & G.skill Trident2600(2x4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus Z77 WS & G.skill Trident2600(2x4)

Hi Gays.
    I have a problem!!!
    How do I match G.Skill Trident 2600 by Asus Z77 WS for OverClocking???
    this ram fixed in 1600MH Fr. plaese help for 2600MH.
    Fr 2600= Error 55(for instaling ram!).
    please help.
    Thanks.

Do you have the latest BIOS? Did you try enabling XMP? What CPU are you running, prob need the 3770K, not many 3570K can hit 2600.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
      Do you have the latest BIOS? Did you try enabling XMP? What CPU are you running, prob need the 3770K, not many 3570K can hit 2600.
      Thanks, man.
      yeh. Updated.yeh. enable xmp= Error55!!!
      My cpu=3770K.

Comment

There is a solution for this problem???
        Error 55!!!

Comment

2 sticks or 4? Try with 1 stick in slot 1 (closest to CPU), if OK try the other stick in slot 1, etc....if all test OK in slot 1, try with 1 in slot 1 and the other in 3, if no joy then try in 2 and 4 still no joy can run memtest on each individually in slot 1 (4-5 passes). If both test OK, then would guess bad mobo, bad MC (memory controller) in CPU, or bad BIOS....might pull CPU and make sure no thermal compound on bottom or in socket, check for bent pins in socket...if all Ok there, would contact Asus and ask if they ever tested with 2600 sticks at 2600....(and stress that they advertise 2600 compatibility) as they generally 'test' all sticks at the mobo default of 1333 or 1600 - not at the rated spec....it may well be the BIOS isn't ready for 2600 sticks (see my info thread here:

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=10566

Could post up your BIOS settings for CPU, systems voltages, and DRAM settings, both base and advanced and we'll see if anything is really out of whack, along with what actual set you have

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
          X