Problems with memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with memory

I bought G.SKILL F3-12800CL9T-6GBNQ 6GB DDR3 3X2GB DDR3-1600 CL 9-9-9-24 Triple Channel back in August of 2010 and I have been experiencing frequent issues as of late with what I think has to do with the memory.

I have witnessed numerous[over 8] BSOD screens in the last 2 days that seem to always be MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x0000001a or PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 0x0000004e. I even get error windows with flash saying it could not write into RAM and plug-in crashing frequently also causing my system to slow down. I tried memtest 4.0 (I have not found a disc yet to burn memtest86+ to test with it at the moment) and it told me it could not store information on certain parts of the RAM.

What should I do at this point? Get a disc and burn memtest86+ to test each stick individually? Anything else?

I have not overclocked my system at all or changed any of the timings.
    Last edited by Alquor; 07-13-2012, 04:26 PM.

The PFN_LIST error has to do with the page file and is often caused by a corrupt or just a bad driver, have you udated any drivers or installed any new hardware? On that end, if any new hardware might uninstall the driver and see if problem persist and or, check with your mobo 's web site and update all the drivers...then maybe Memtest, with it run 1 sticks at a time for at least 4-5 passes...Might even just see if you get problems running only one stick, if not, try the other and let us know what happens

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
    X