Settings for F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR on ASUS Sabertooth 990fx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settings for F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR on ASUS Sabertooth 990fx

I recently built a new computer last year and just noticed that my memory is only showing as 1600. I understand to get the rated 1866 speeds I will need to manually configure
    the timings but I can't find any on the forums with a similar build to mine. I have never manually configured timings for memory and am seeking the knowledge of some experts.
    (don't wanna fry my pc). It has been running stable at 1600 for about 6 months but just want that little extra oomf. Below are my system specs. Please let me know if you need
    any more information.

Motherboard
    ASUS Sabertooth 990fx (Bios 1208)

CPU
    AMD FX-8150 3.6ghz

Memory
    Gskill Sniper F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR (2x4GB)

Also, the current *AUTO* timings are

DRAM CAS# Latency 11
    DRAM RAS# to CAS# Delay 11
    DRAM RAS# PRE Time 11
    DRAM RAS# ACT Time 28

Command Rate 1T

DRAM Voltage 1.503-1.506v

Are these the only settings I should be concerned with?

Want base timings at 9-10-9-28, 2T and may need DRAM a bit higher voltage wise, maybe 1.55, also believe your mobo has DOCP, if so can try that at 1866

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

My board has D.O.C.P and the setting 9-10-9-28-2N-1.50V. Been running stable now for a few days now and thankyou for the quick reply. However there was something else I noticed and thought I would ask.

If I use the D.O.C.P setting to get my memory to 1866 or even if I just manually set the times for 1866 my HT Link Speed goes from 2600MHz (on auto settings) down to 2200MHz (using docp or manual settings). Why is this and should I be worried?

Comment

DOCP sets thing to an OverClockProfile that's programmed into the BIOS and can affect things like HT and CPUNB - same as using XMP on Intel and multipliers, VCCSA, etc. Should be able to raise the HT Freq though if you want

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X