Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could be compatible with SABERTOOTH 990FX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could be compatible with SABERTOOTH 990FX?

HI,

i own this memory: http://www.gskill.com/products.php?index=422

it is still packed, before unpacked and try it I would like to know if it is compatible with my MotherBoard (Asus Sabertotth 990FX) even if my MB isnt included in the "Qualified Motherboards List"

But in the package says the it is compatible with AM3+ platform... so maybe it could be run..

Thanks very much.

The DRAM itself will most definitely run on the mobo, the key question here is if you have a CPU can run the sticks at the full 1600, normally you'll want at least a 965 rev C3, you don't mention quantity and the link is for both the 1x8GB and 2x8GB set(s), but the 965 or better should be able to handle either with some adjustments

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
      The DRAM itself will most definitely run on the mobo, the key question here is if you have a CPU can run the sticks at the full 1600, normally you'll want at least a 965 rev C3, you don't mention quantity and the link is for both the 1x8GB and 2x8GB set(s), but the 965 or better should be able to handle either with some adjustments
      sorry for my my lack. I own the AMD FX 8150 unlocked, instead the memory is the 16gb (8x2)...

Comment

Will prob work fine at base timings, etc....may only have to adjust DRAM and/or CPU/NB voltage if anything, we'll be around if you need help, so give them a try, would suggest you ensure that you have the latest BIOS

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Ok, i ll try thanks

Comment

Give us an update on how it works

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
              Give us an update on how it works
              yeah they work great in my MB!!!

Comment

Fantastic!, keep in touch

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X