BIOS settings for Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 & Gskill Ripjaw F3-12800CL9Q-16GBRL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIOS settings for Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 & Gskill Ripjaw F3-12800CL9Q-16GBRL

I have a Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 motherboard, i7 2600k CPU, and G.Skill Ripjaw F3-12800CL9Q-16GBRL memory. The G.Skill memory is a 16 GB, 4 x 4GB kit. I'd like to set the BIOS settings to the optimal settings for the memory. While my board runs, I have sporadic issues while coming out of sleep that seem to suggest there is an issue, and I believe it may be related to memory.

Currently, my CPU is overclocked to 4.5 GHz with a Noctua heatsink & fan. The CPU runs cool even with a heavy load, so I don't believe my sleep issues are related to that. To that point, even while not overclocked, I have issues coming out of sleep. Even if the memory isn't the problem, I'd like to eliminate that as a source.

Can anyone provide what settings I need to set so I'm not relying on the automatic configuration for memory timings and voltage?

Thanks!

Generally if it's DRAM related you can raise the DRAM voltage + .05 and that will solve it, might also want to check and ensure the BIOS power savings options are enabled and might want to raise the vCore a tad....if to low, it may not have enough to fully come out of sleep with the OC you have

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
    X