• Show
Clear All

• 4x4gb 2800mhz where can i buy them

4x4gb 2800mhz where can i buy them

Take a look here for Denmark:

http://www.gskill.com/reseller.php?c1=4&c2=57

Or check here for other European resellers

http://www.gskill.com/reseller.php?c1=4

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

i have treid many placeses and they dont have 2800mhz so can you tell me where they sell the 2800mhz ones

Comment

If they can't special order for you, might drop Gskill a line at Sales@gskill.com

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

how long does it take for them to answer back

Comment

try here http://www.memoryc.com/ they ordered some memory for me .. only took 10 days which for a one off an't that bad ..
            good crew they have there keep you informed evry step of the way and answer all questions

Comment

Thanks Flearider, I'll put them in my book for the EU

Tman

Comment

Very special order, so ask a good company to import them for you. No retail store will have them because they are a rare item.

Thank you
                GSKILL TECH

Comment

why cant you sell me them

Comment

Think you'll want to check with sales@gskill.com, this is more of a support forum

Tman

Comment

i dont want to spend any more time on this and i have send email and talk to comanys internet etc i will not waist 1 sekund more on this XXXXXX (censored)
                      Last edited by Tradesman; 06-18-2012, 05:59 PM.

Comment

You asked for info, three people responded with info to check into, Sorry if you're not happy, but these things occur, if no one will special order them for you, there's nothing the forums can do FleaRider and I are simply members, Gskill explained these are not common items - there's no need to pout
                        Last edited by GSKILL TECH; 06-19-2012, 08:33 AM.

Tman

Comment

Working...
                        X