• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus P8Z77-M Pro 16GB

Need some memory for a new setup.

Board ASUS P8Z77-M PRO
    CPU i7-3770

Looking for 16GB DDR3 2133. Preference is 2x8 with the option to upgrade to 32GB.
    Please list also 4x4 sets.

I want a stable system.

Is F3-17000CL11Q-16GBZL supported?

Thanks in advance for your help.

For 4x4GB I'd suggest the Ripjaws X F3-17000CL9Q-16GBXM, or the Snipers F3-17000CL9Q-16GBSR, as primary choices followed by the Ripjaws Z F3-17000CL9Q-16GBZH - all are CL9 sets which will give you better performance than say the CL11 you mentioned

If thinking 32GB at all I'd go straight there, any time you mix sets of DRAM, even the same exact model it can be problematic (not to mention XMP won't work so will all have to be manual, including advanced timings)....but if looking towards 2x8GB, I'd look at the Ripjaws X - F3-2133C9D-16GXH, I've got a 32GB set of these running in my Z77 and originally had to set them up manually (royal pain in the butt) because the BIOS of my mobo's BIOS wasn't ready for 8GB sticks at all, let alone 4 of them.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thinking of using F3-12800CL9Q-16GBXL because of better value for money.
      Is this a good choice for a stable system? I?m running some VMs.

Comment

Yes the Ripjaws X are a long standing staple

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X