Having trouble with RAM, F3-12800cl9d-4GBNQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll take a look and see if we see anything out of whack

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Sorry guys, was a few for a week.

Ok, so I took some pics of my BIOS hope this works, and you can check and see if there is anything wrong,

http://postimage.org/image/z56oie7w5/
      http://postimage.org/image/nbjlsvihn/

Comment

vCore 1.325, MCH Core 1.2, Dram Voltage 1.55, base timings 9-8-8-24, DRAM freq 1333, CR 2T

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Not seeing the CR 2T on my BIOS, was it in the pic's I sent or somewhere else in the BIOS tried looking for it didn't' find it.

Comment

also don't have a Option to set Dram Voltage to 1.55, would 1.600 be ok?

Comment

Can try 1.6, on the CR - if it's somewhere it may be shown as Command Rate or Command Timing or something to that effect, it should be the only setting that will be set at 1T, 1N, 2T or 2N, depending on if they use the N or the T designator - either way would want the '2' in there

Tman

Comment

Sorry being a bit Cautious lol,

anyways I found the Command Rate (CMD) it says

Min= 0
                Max= 3

Key in a DEC number

So i'm guessing 2 is what I want just thought I would ask, since you said "either way would want the '2' in there "

Comment

Yep, used to be Intel used the T designator and AMD used the N, so it was either 2N or 2T as the norm, then they started being interchangeable and now on some mobos they don't even stick a letter in there

Tman

Comment

Ok thanks well I'll give it a try and see how it goes.

Comment

Let us know

Tman

Comment

so after 10 hours, got another blue screen. man I hate this..

Comment

Maybe just a bit more on the MCH core

Tman

Comment

i'll try that

Comment

No go, after about 1-2 mins PC freezes I up the MHC core Voltage to 1.3 from 1.2

I put it back down to auto for now and removed the 4th stick of ram. so back from the start lol.

Comment

Will read through again and see what I come up with, right now have to run to look at a system

Tman

Comment

Working...
                                X