Im getting BSOD when Using dual channel g skill ram 8gb 1600mhz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im getting BSOD when Using dual channel g skill ram 8gb 1600mhz

I build my pc,it been almost 3 weeks.I didnt had any problem until today(28 may).WHen i open my PC i saw the blue screen of death.THEn i had an idea.My idea was to take 1 of the stick and reboot the PC if it works.IT works perfect.SO i try to redo the same thing by puttin the other stick that i took out and it still works perfect.I dont get it?From today on I cant dual channel my 8gb I need to use only 1 stick of 4gb although all my 2 stick are working fine.DO you guys have any ideas?

PC:i7 3770k @ 3.4ghz
    GPU:radeon 7970
    1tb HDD
    mobo:asus p8 z77 v-le

IDK IF I HAVE ALL THE LATEST DRIVERS IF U KNOW PLEASE GIVE ME THE LINK FOR THE DRIVER THAT I NEED
    Last edited by imapo; 05-28-2012, 05:26 PM.

What mobo? Do you have the latest BIOS? Can try installing both sticks and try to go into BIOS and manually set the base timings, voltage and CR

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I have the asus p8 z77 v-le any help?

Comment

Drivers, BIOS, etc can be found here:

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Int...V_LE/#download

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

What do I download important?Do i need to download all the updates and drivers? please reply

Comment

Be a good idea to have all your drivers updated, suggest doing the BIOS first in case any interface with the BIOS
            Last edited by Tradesman; 05-28-2012, 07:01 PM.

Tman

Comment

WHen i download bios drivers im getting an CAP file what do i do with that?

Comment

They should have instructions in a BIOS utility file, in the manual, or someplace

Tman

Comment

can you tell me all the voltage and timing appropate to set manually.Im new to PC please

Comment

Let me check the specs on the mobo and will get back this PM

Tman

Comment

Working...
                    X