32GB for Z77

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32GB for Z77

I'm a new member and joined because this forum has so many satisfied members. I have an ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE 1155 Intel Z77 motherboard and I need a 32GB kit of DDR3 1600 memory for it. I'll even take 1333 or 1066 memory if I have to...I just want to be able to run 32GB for my Photoshop program. I've had great success with G-Skill in my last four builds and would like to use it again in this build but when I search gskill memory for ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE I get nothing. I know this is a new motherboard but do you have any idea when gskill will list this board in their memory offerings? I contacted gskill support and got a quick reply from someone who was under the impression that you had qualified memory for this but that was 10 days ago and it hasn't appeared in the gskill memory offereings yet. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Ohioclint,

With your Z77 mobo you can run pretty much any of the 4x8GB (32GB) sets GSkill has, if thinking 1600 I'd suggest the Ripjaws X F3-1600C9Q-32GXM, it's a CL9 set, but as I mentioned most any will work well, I lean towards a low CL set for the performance, I'm running, X line in 2133/CL9 F3-2133C9Q-32GXH currently (as I type this) at 2200 and 4.6GHz with Z77/3570K

PS will be moving your thread to the DDR3 forum later this evening to get it where it needs to go

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
    X