ASROCK Z77 EXTREME4 and SNIPER F3-17000CL11D-8GBSR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASROCK Z77 EXTREME4 and SNIPER F3-17000CL11D-8GBSR

What are the compatibility of ASROCK Z77 EXTREME4 and SNIPER F3-17000CL11D-8GBSR.
    I ask that because the sniper in question had a z77 compatible sticker, but both products homepages, gskill and Asrock, nether mention each other on compatibility. And the seller assures me it's because both sites are not up to date. Can be that true or should I get my money back?

Should have no problem, I've run the tighter 2x4GB 2133/CL9 Snipers on this same mobo and it's fine with a single set, with two sets and the 1.30 BIOS you would need to make adjustments in the advance timings though

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

What worries me the must is about the warranty.
      I've used before memories that where not officialy compatible until one of them died and i asked for a replacement, what happened was that I lost the warranty
      Last edited by emportella; 05-17-2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Not G.Skill! As long as the memory is not damaged and the warranty sticker is intact, we can send you new replacements. Don't worry, we do not play games to make you believe you lost warranty.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Well, Thanks!
          Happy now.

Thank you!

Comment

Let us know what you decide on and how it goes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X