Probl3m in Oc to 2133

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probl3m in Oc to 2133

Having GigaByt3 Moth3rbrd 990XA - UD3 ....
    Proc3ssor - AMX FX 4 Cor3 Proc3ssor 3.6 Ghz Sock3t - AM3+
    Ram - Gskill RipjawsX 8GB RAM F3-17000CL9Q-8GBZH 2133 Mhz DDR3
    Cant Ov3rClock to 2133 By D3afault Its Taking 1600 Mhz ... Plz H3lp ...
    With My Bios S3ttings ... Dram Voltag3 n All

Thnaks In Advanc3 ...

Do you have the latest BIOS? May want to try and enable DOCP to try 2133. The FX 8150, if that's what you have, is rated up to 1866 DRAM at 1 stick per channel, many can't run 2133 sticks.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
      Do you have the latest BIOS? May want to try and enable DOCP to try 2133. The FX 8150, if that's what you have, is rated up to 1866 DRAM at 1 stick per channel, many can't run 2133 sticks.
      y3ah BIOS is UPdat3d ... N I Also Tri3d DOCP S3ttings to 2133 But cant H3lpFul ... Coudnt Start ..

Comment

Can try adding voltage to the DRAM, maybe 1.7 and adding .1 to the CPU/NB voltage

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Can try adding voltage to the DRAM, maybe 1.7 and adding .1 to the CPU/NB voltage
          H3y I'v3 Chang3d DRAM Voltag3 to 1.700 n NB to 1.220 ... Now Its Wurking .... 2127 Mhz ... Rit3 Now Hoping to Wurk Fin3 Furthr Also
          Thanks V3ry Much .... if having Any Othr Prblm I'll T3ll U ....

Comment

I'll be signing out for the night, prob check back in about 6-7 hours

Tman

Comment

I'll be signing out for the night, prob check back in about 6-7 hours
              No Prblm ... Sir , But Just L3t M3 Knw ... Dnt Hav3 Syt3m failur3 Problm Coz Of H3at naa ?
              Incr3asd Voltag3 .. So It'll Not Aff3ct My syt3m naa ? Coz of Ov3rH3atd ?

Comment

Can check temps of CPU/mobo with something like Core Temp or software that came with the mobo, should be OK if you have decent ventilation in the case

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X