F3-10666cl8d-4gbrm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-10666cl8d-4gbrm

Hoping you all can help me with my problem. I picked up this set of memory for an upgrade build with an asrock h61m-vs and a pentium g620. The machine would not post at all with nothing but mb, cpu and ram. I troubleshooted for weeks and eventually RMA the MB. So now im looking for a new MB to buy and id like to use this Ram as its already purchased. Im still looking to stay down in the h61 chipset to keep the costs down, ive already lost another 20.00 on the build from the RMA restock and shipping on the failed MB.

This ram was on the asrock site as compatibile but im leary and do not want to buy another MB without someone saying that yes they have run this ram on that MB. Thanks in advance on your responses.

I would look at different board's QVL (Qualified Vendor List) to find one that has your RAM listed. Then check reviews on the Newegg site for that board. Personally I have nothing but bad luck with ASrock and their non-support.
    Last edited by Britton30; 05-11-2012, 07:39 AM.
    I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that.

Comment

Thanks Britton, see the problem i am having is that I cant find a board beyond the asrocks that supports this memory. Gigabye and asus dont list this memory on any of this h61 boards. I need a board that is in the 50-75 range that supports this memory. Any ideas anyone?

Comment

One of these should fit the bill:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...rder=BESTMATCH

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Thank you so much.. perfect

Comment

Let us know what you decide on and how it goes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

wanted to update you all. Thanks for all the help. I ended up getting this open box from newegg for 60.00 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...2E16813131716R It worked great posted first shot and the computer is done and ready for my sister.

Comment

Glad to hear it, hope it makes her happy!

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X