No announcement yet.

Help with Intel DP45SG not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will do, i cahnged to next v. setting and lowered to 1066 will try this ... it works fine but crashes on reboots and startups.

Comment

There may be a glitch in the BIOS, or a component that the system isn't liking, do you have the latest drivers/firmware for all attached components (i.e. GPU, Drives, sound, etc)? Might drop Intel a note also, to see if they can shed light on the problem

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

yeap...i update the bios and firmware and chipset as well..

Comment

Look for any memory power down settings to make sure they are enabled.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Thanks for your help and trying to resolve this but anything I do is not making a difference now. system still crshes on reload after hibernate or crashes after shutdown. i'm returning these as they are incompatible in a set of 4.. be well..

Comment

All right, sorry we couldn't them to work, let us know what happens

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
              X