• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asrock extreme7 ~ f3-2133c9d-16gxh

asrock z68 extreme7 gen3
    i5 2500k @ 45
    f3-2133c9d-16gxh
    bois = p1.30 2011/09/21

I cannot get this ram to clock anything over the 1333. anything else, it boot loops until resetting to defaults.

I also have a set of f3-14900cl10d-16gbxl, it clocks right up with the XMP profile to 1866, even on a stock cpu clock.

Any ideas on how to get the ram running @ 2133?

thanks

landy

Since the latest BIOS update is Sep last year, I'd guess they aren't ready for 8GB sticks yet so will want to disable XMP, and load your base timings manually 9-11-11-30, 2T, 1.6 volts and prob set VCCIO about 1.16

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
      Since the latest BIOS update is Sep last year, I'd guess they aren't ready for 8GB sticks yet so will want to disable XMP, and load your base timings manually 9-11-11-30, 2T, 1.6 volts and prob set VCCIO about 1.16
      thank you for the reply.

I cannot find the VCCIO in the bois. I tryed setting the ram up manually, but it wont boot.

the closest thing th VCCIO is VCCSA i found in the bios. Is there another name for VCCIO?

thanks

landy

Comment

May be CPU VTT or VTT something or something like that, will try and get to a manual and check

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
          May be CPU VTT or VTT something or something like that, will try and get to a manual and check
          yes, vtt voltage.

i set it to 1.163 and still will not boot.

any other ideas?

thanks agian

landy

Comment

May want to run Memtest on each stick individually to see if you have a bad stick

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X