Amd 1090t f3-10666cl9d-8gbrl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amd 1090t f3-10666cl9d-8gbrl

F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL what are the recommended BIOS settings for AMD 1090t and ga-880gm-usb3 MB SB 700 (8GIGS 4X4)
    FX RADEON 5770

note on search F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL is not listed for ga-880gm-usb3? is this ok?

Post is conflicting a bit, you say f3-10666cl9d-8gbrl which is indeed *GB, in a 2x4GB set, yet below that you say 8GBs 4x4, if it's 2x4GB, stock setting should be fine, but if any problems at that or if it is 4x4GB then will need to raise either/or/both the DRAM voltage and CPU/NB voltage. If only 2 sticks would suggest raising DRAM voltage + .05, if 4 sticks raise DRAM the same .05 and raise CPU/NB .1 and see how that does. Let us know how it goes.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Sorry just ordered 2 more and will b 16gigs

Comment

No problem, that's why I tried to answer both ways, if you have any problems or need further clarification on anything, give us a shout

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Ok ill try that thx
          have a good day

Comment

Well i was going to insert a pic of cpu-z but don't know how
            cha = dual
            mb fr = 2008.9mhz
            dram fr=669.6mhz
            fsb=3:10
            1t
            fyi
            thx again
            larry
            tucson nice town lived there long time ago

Comment

Looks good, and no problem, how do you like Utah? I spent some time up at Zion in the early 90's for the US Park Svc, and also have a son that would like to move up around Salt Lake City.

Tman

Comment

Im in st george really nice been here 2.3 years from las vegas (5yr) from richmond va. (5yr) from phx.az ect.... Retired, salt lake to big for me grew up in la......
                Back to subject i was trying to find out the best settings for ram to get the most out of it really slow on start up and when playing some card game they stop responding and quit
                any thoughts

thanks larry

Comment

Could try tighter timings (8-9-9-24) or OC to 1600 (9-10-9-26, 2N, 1.55, CPU/NB up to 1.2, and CPU host freq to 240 (will OC the CPU a bit, but should be perfectly safe, the CPU OCs well

Your travels sound familiar, 4 years Vegas, 4 Years Hampton VA, then out here, Indy originally

Tman

Comment

Funny u following me lol
                    thanks again ill try that fri

larry

Comment

Let me know how it goes

Tman

Comment

Sat:
                        Got me 8 more today installed
                        tried your setting got "no flag"
                        so i used aod and bumped it to 3.8 (201x19) works good
                        wont leave it that hi no need but will save the settings when i use auto cad or power director 9.

Always up for other ideas if you have any.

Thanks again
                        larry

Comment

Should be OK at 3.8, just keep an eye on temps, glad it's working well for you

Tman

Comment

Thx run core temp w/gadget on desktop

30c 31c temp

l

Comment

Very, very good, Enjoy!

Tman

Comment

Working...
                              X