Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dunno how to set cpu-nb freq in bios and other ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dunno how to set cpu-nb freq in bios and other ?

Sofar my memory hasnt given me any problems, but I do have a few ?'s First off I have an asrock 970 extreme 3 mobo and a amd phenom2 x4 975 be processor and I cannot find how to set cpu-nb frequency in the bios and I don't know what my cpu-nb voltage is. If anyone can help please do so. Thanks in advance for any replies.

I haven't worked with this mobo, there should either be a BIOS setting for it (i.e. something to do with CPU/NB freq, max NB freq, etc) or it may simply have set OC settings where you pick a setting for OC i.e. 3.7, 3.9. 4.0, 4.1 something like that, or you may just need to manually set the DRAM freq and it will set the CPU/NB freq for you. Will drop a note for GSkill Tech to take a look Mon or Tues

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

K, thanks a bunch for that. I appreciate it. As far as I remember I think it does have a max cpu frequency and a max nb freq but it wont let me select it, its at 6300 mhz and the nb is at 6200 mhz. I tried to take a screenshot of it but print screen wouldnt work in the bios for some reason.

Comment

Gskill is off weekends, should be in Monday, I'll pull down a manual and see if I can find something later today

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Can you set the CPU host/BUS freq? If so try it at 240

Tman

Comment

I will try that, thanks again.

Comment

Let us know how it goes

Tman

Comment

Working...
              X