Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ RipjawsX ] F3-17000CL9D-8GBXLD & [ RipjawsX ] F3-17000CL9D-8GBXM in Asrock P67

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ RipjawsX ] F3-17000CL9D-8GBXLD & [ RipjawsX ] F3-17000CL9D-8GBXM in Asrock P67

Do they work well together both models? I have a motherboard Asrock P67 B3 Extreme4 with the model [RipjawsX] F3-17000CL9D-8GBXLD.

Greetings and thanks.

Best to get a single set of 116GB, that way they are all tested to work together, 2nd best is two sets of same model, normally those can work together or be helped to work together by adjusting DRAM and MC voltage, worst option is mixing different sets, especially here with high freq DRAM (2133), and I believe with what you are suggesting the sets use different memory ICs and SPD programming differs, so it may or it may not work

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Ok, that's what I thought. I needed a confirmation from you.

Thank you.

Comment

No problem, if you upgrade let us know and if you need help, we'll be here

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Ok, so I will.

Thanks again.

Comment

We'll be looking for you

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X