F3-17000CL11Q-16GBZL x2 on X79SI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-17000CL11Q-16GBZL x2 on X79SI

Ola. I am having trouble getting my 2 sets of F3-17000CL11Q-16GBZL running at 2133 on my X79SI mb. I have a Intel 3930k installed. I can install 16g and get to 2133 with either 4x4 set but not with all 8 sticks. I have tried the timing and voltage settings recommended in the products\17000\X79SI page with no luck. I am not overclocking currently, just trying to get everything running at native speeds. Any help would be be welcome.

Did you increase VCCSA Voltage and DRAM Voltage. You will need to increase these values to stabilize full slots.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

I have with no luck. Is there a known " sweet spot " for my particular combination?

Comment

DRAM prob at 1.65 to start, VCCSA at 1.25, may also need more to the MC (Memory Controller) which I believe is VCCIO on your mobo, maybe start at 1.15

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Keep in mind it could also be that the two kits are not fully compatible in the same system. Try lower settings like DDR3-1866 to see if it can be stable.

DDR3-1866 9-10-9-28 1.60V

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Thanks for the replies, but again no luck with the above suggestion. Not sure I should care as this system is remarkably quick as it is. I have used G.Skill in many builds and will continue to do so but sure would like to get this one running at advertized specs. I will not give up!

Comment

Have you set timings, CR, etc manually, XMP won't work with two sets and make sure you have the latest BIOS

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
              X