Compatibility question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compatibility question

I have a Intel DH61AG board. Is the following memory compatible with this board? I just want to make sure that I have the correct memory for this board. Thanks for your help.

G.SKILL 8GB 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Laptop Memory Model F3-10666CL9S-8GBSQ
    Cas Latency: 9
    Timing: 9-9-9-24
    Voltage: 1.5V
    ECC: No
    Model #: F3-10666CL9S-8GBSQ

The SO-DIMMs meet the basic specs listed on Intels site

http://www.intel.com/products/deskto...G-overview.htm

But may want to check w/ Intel, their mobos can be picky, or wait till Monday and GSkill may know for sure

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I just don't know about the timing issue and all of the specifics.

Comment

It meets what Intel states as specs, but as I said Intel boards are picky with DRAM, would hate to give a definite Yes, when I'm not positive, I'll leave GSkill a note to take a look here Monday.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Based on Intel specifications, it should be compatible. We have not tested on that particular motherboard, so we can not be 100% certain, but I do not see why there would be a problem.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
          X