(4)F3 12800C9-4GBXL RAM for a MSI MS-7673 P67A-C43

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (4)F3 12800C9-4GBXL RAM for a MSI MS-7673 P67A-C43

Hello. I am having some serious freeze issues with my pc. I am ruling out different elements so I am starting here. If you could please tell me what the voltages should be for each RAM card that I have. The model number is F3 12800CL9-4GBXL. There are 4 of them. Also the speed they should be at. Right now they are all running DDR3 1333(667MHZ). I think the DRAM voltage is 1.5. Please help me so I can get rid of this blasted freezing issue.

Thank you,

Joe
    Last edited by JoeWelsh; 01-19-2012, 12:33 PM.

Make sure each kit is in the same color slots.

Manually set the DRAM Frequency, timings, and voltage in BIOS.

Then let us know how that works.

If you still have problems, test one at a time to see if one performs differently. It may be one bad stick causing problems.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Thank you for responding

Ok I will check to see if each of the four sticks are in proper slots. There are two of one design and the other two are slightly different but the same. Does it matter which ones go in what slots or that the pairs are in the same color? Also what do I manually set the figures too?. How do I find out those numbers?
      Is there an optimal setting for the DRAM, timings and voltage?

Thanks,
      Joe
      Last edited by JoeWelsh; 01-19-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Same pairs in same colored slots, base timings of 9-9-9-24, CR of 2T and start with DRAM voltage at 1.5. If still problems, with the mixed sets may have to raise DRAM voltage to 1.55 and/or raise the VCCIO (MC (memory controller)) voltage a tad maybe + .03 to +. 05

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thank you much

Thank you for the information.

Joe

Comment

Working...
          X