RipjawsX F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM two kits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RipjawsX F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM two kits!

Hello i allready own a 2x4gb kit of the RipjawsX F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM. I have them on my asus p8z68-v pro running at 1600mhz on 1.5v and timings 8-8-8-24 great! I would like to know, if i buy a second kit of the same RAM (RipjawsX F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM) i will have any issues? I've read many times that two pairs of exact same kits may cause instability. If you think im gonna be unstable, do you have any other memory in mind that i will be stable?
    (Prefer black or blue heatsinks).

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by dos659; 01-16-2012, 04:45 AM.

You can try using a second set, Intel based systems are more forgiving then AMD, largely because of the better MC in the Intel CPUs. The sets (if there is a problem) can normally be urged to play together with a little extra voltage to the DRAM (say around + .05 or so) and/or the CPUVTT

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

If it doesnt work, you have any other model in mind that i can play with the ones existing?

Comment

Using the same model is the best bet in mixing different sets

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X