• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need RAM

I have Gigabyte G41 Combo Mainboard , check this link

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/pro...px?pid=3505#ov

And I have Pentium Dual Core E5400 Processor

Which G-SKILL RAM i can use for this system ?

Can i use G.Skill Ripjaws 4Gb 1333Mhz DDR3 Bellek F3-10666CL9S-4GBRL model for this system ? Please help me quickly

Thank you

According to their specs, yes, will require a OC

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I dont know if i buy this RAM how i will make OC ?
      System will work perfect ?

Comment

The CPU is native 800 for FSB, if you plan to run 1333 sticks at 1333 you'll need to take the CPU up to 1333, which will require an aftermarket cooler for you CPU. Another option would be to go with 1066 sticks, could look at these:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...1&name=G.SKILL

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

So, can i use this RAM with my system without up to 1333 CPU ?

which one ? 1333 Mhz or 1066 Mhz ? good for my system

Thanks

Comment

The FSB needs to run at least as fast as the DRAM runs....if you get 1333 or 1066 and want to run them at that speed, must OC CPU and bring FSB to match. Once FSB is up to DRAM speed can lower multiplier on the CPU to lower CPU OC

i.e. your CPU has a multiplier of 13.5, that times the FSB of 200 (200x4=800FSB) = 2.7GHz

so if you take the FSB to 1333 (333) it would be 13.5 x 333 = 4.49 GHZ

if you then lower the multiplier from 13.5 to say 9, you have 333 x 9 = 2.997GHz

Tman

Comment

i dont want to use last speed with this 1333 RAMs
              Only i want to run my computer with this 1333 RAMs, if will work my old system with this 1333 RAMs i will buy one.

Thanks

Comment

If I understand you correctly, then you can raise/lower the CPU multiplier and/or even run the DRAM at a lower speed, if you get 1333 sticks can lower them to 1066 and tighten the timings

Tman

Comment

I buying 4GB 1333Mhz GSKILL RAM for my system. Becuase dont have 1066 Mhz in Turkey or i never see . I hope will work with my old system

Comment

Let us know how it goes

Tman

Comment

Working...
                    X