Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mem kit for ASUS Sabertooth X79

Hello,
    I recently purchased a ASUS Sabertooth X79 M/B and was curious if there would be any issue using GSkill F3-17000CL11Q2-32GBZL (32GB kit) memory.

According to ASUS (via the QVL) it shows it supports the: F3-17000CL9Q-16GBZH [16GB kit] & F3-17000CL11Q2-64GBZLD [64GB kit] but no mention of the 32GB kit

CPU to be used: Intel i7-3930K, LGA2011

Thanks
    RS

Probably they haven't had time to test with that set yet, but all of the Ripjaws Z models are designed for the X79 chipset are are programmed for the newer XMP 1.3 version, so should just be able to pop them in, enable XMP and be on your way

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply

I'm just waiting on the CPU cooler to get it completed, if I have any issues I'll re-post in the forums.

RS

Comment

Let us know how you like the set

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

This memory works great!
          Using a Corsair H100 Hydro cooler I'm seeing 4.2Ghz just using auto-overclocking from the motherboard settings.

Comment

Sounds great, Enjoy and let us know what you do w/ all that DRAM!

Tman

Comment

I multi-box 5 World of Warcraft accounts and that extra ram helps out a bunch

Comment

That'll keep you busy, have fun!

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X