Sniper f3-12800cl7d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper f3-12800cl7d

Hi, I had settled on these the other day and went to order from Newegg and they were out of stock. So, I figured I would wait a few days and see if they got them back in. At this point, they are listed as deactivated. In addition, now I can't find them anywhere?

What gives? Are they being discontinued for some reason? Will I be able to order them at all? Are they being replaced by something else? These are a few questions...Or should I move on to plan B???

Thanks for the help...

Not sure when they'll get another shipment, but haven't heard anything about them being discontinued or anything, it's a popular model especially this 1600 w/ CL7...will prob want to keep an eye at the Egg, they'll prob be the first to get more

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Yeah, it just threw me when I finally tracked down in their system and it showed "deactivated" insted of "Auto Notify" like it normally does. I figurd they must be very popular since I couldn't find them in stock anywhere. I will keep looking for a bit, I am still waiting on a few more parts anyway...Thanks for the reply.

Comment

No problem, deactivated often just means they aren't sure when they'll get more, Auto-notify tends to be on a confirmed order

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X