compatibility question with motherboard gigabyte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compatibility question with motherboard gigabyte

hi all i have a question and is about that if i can use a ripjaws siries X memoris in a motherboard gigabyte model GA-970-d3 and what i have to do now for use it because in the page dont appear that model suported. well I wait for your answer and thanks

Do you mean the GA-970A-D3? The very simple answer is yes they will work on the mobo, well sets up to 2000 anyway........bigger question here is what CPU will be in the mobo? i.e. you'll prob want a minimum of a 965 CPU for 1600 sets, a 1090 or 1100 CPU for 1866 sticks, etc...Could answer better knowing CPU and what set of sticks you have in mind

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks

well yes thats the motherboard and i want to use a AMD fx-4100 but i am just looking and getting info to buy, and was worried because that model of motherboard dont appear in the page for compatibility..
      ha and the set is 8gb (2x4gb) 1600mhz i dont know how OC and i mean no use it i dont need that much well is you can send me a guide just for only know about I'd appreciate it thanks
      Last edited by dankiuby; 12-08-2011, 03:32 PM.

Comment

The 4100 should work fine with the Ripjaw x series of 2x4GB models, would suggest one in CL9

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

i think that too and thats the model i pick up i think jeje, this Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL, well i must go thanks again see ya

Comment

Have a gud 1 ! and let us know how it goes.

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X