Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for RMA? (F3-12800-CL8Q-8GBECO)

Hi all,

About a year and a half ago I purchased 8GiB of G.SKILL RAM, as a set, for my new Core i7 860 build. I had no problems with it; XMP worked great, RAM stayed cool, all was well. No additional overclocking/undervolting/messing around. A couple weeks ago I started noticing some system instabilities, which progressed to blue-screens and general program crashes. Running Memtest 86+ v4.20 on each of the four sticks showed many errors on one stick, and no errors on any of the other sticks. I tested them all in the same slot, for consistency.

Is there anything else I can try, or is it time to RMA? Will I be sending back all four sticks, or just the faulty one? As I understand it, the original set was matched and tested together..

p.s. Motherboard is ASUS P7P55D-E
    Last edited by Tywin; 12-05-2011, 07:05 AM. Reason: Added note about motherboard

Sort of sounds like it, will want to contact rma@gskillusa.com or rma@gskill.com (world), info can be found at

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
    X