F3-12800CL7Q-16GBXH - Where to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL7Q-16GBXH - Where to buy?

I have searched all over the net, but can't find anyone that keep these in stock.
    Where can I find it? Is it possible to buy directly from G.Skill?

J.J.

GSkill will have to respond on that, if still in production, NewEgg would prob be first in line to get more of them

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Problem is, I don't have time to wait for restock. It could take weeks or months.

Alternatively, I could buy 2 ea. 8GB (4GB x2).
      But I worry it could be problems since these would not be matched.
      Anyone with experience running two unmatched pairs?

J.J.

Comment

If you buy them through NewEgg you generally always get consecutive sets from the same production lot and generally they will work together out of the package(s) with at most a small (+ .05) DRAM voltage increase

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Is the production lot possible to identify on the package or the RAM itself?

J.J.

Comment

To be honest I've never looked, but I can't remember when I ever bought a multiple of the same sets at the same time that they didn't show up w/ consecutive serial numbers from the Egg, (and I do it fairly regularly)

Tman

Comment

Only we can tell, but go ahead and give two kits a try and see how they work. Worst case scenario we swap you for something else that can work together.

Thank you
              GSKILL TECH

Originally posted by JayJay68 View Post
              Is the production lot possible to identify on the package or the RAM itself?

J.J.

Comment

Working...
              X