• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16GBRL + ASUS P7P55 LX setup

Model of the motherboard: ASUS P7P55 LX
    Model of the memory: F3-12800CL9Q-16GBRL
    Model of the CPU: i5 750.

Hello, I am experiencing severe instability with this ram, system hanging randomly after I am in Windows. Could you please help me with some basic BIOS settings?

I don't even need to overclock, just stable settings to use with this motherboard would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Last edited by jkt; 10-23-2011, 09:51 PM.

It's unstable either with 1 ram module installed, or all 4 of them

Comment

Running stable at 1066

Comment

Do you have the latest BIOS? Will want it, then should be able to manually set the sticks to spec.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks downloaded latest bios, seems to be working better now

Comment

Glad to hear it, Enjoy!

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Sorry it did run better, but now it's seemingly reverted to it's old problems.

Can you please advise the settings I should use for most reliability.

I updated bios then ran memOK on the motherboard to automatically detect settings, but if I can manually enter that might be best.

I am running at 1.5v 9 9 9 24, tried 1600XMP and also 1066, 1333 on auto.

Comment

Based on another persons post I am going to try changing the channel of my wireless router...because I notice the computer crash's quite a bit when I connect my xbox to PC via media center.

Comment

Can also try raising DRAM voltage a tad ...1.54 or 1.55

Tman

Comment

Working...
                  X