Random bluescreens F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random bluescreens F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL

OK, i was getting random bluescreens on my system a couple weeks ago. I came to this forum and searched around and followed some suggestions from users here, i ran memtest for about 9 hours and it did about 10 passes with no errors, i raised the voltage of my ram by .05v so it's now 1.55v and the bluescreens seemed to go away..until now. Now i'm getting random bluescreens again. Should i test my memory again? i already did it for 9 hours and no errors, should i maybe up the voltage more? or is there another voltage setting to try? Any help is much appreciated.

Specs:
    Intel i5-2500k @ stock
    G.Skill Ripjaws F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL in dual channel using the XMP profile
    Gigabyte z68x-ud3r-b3 with latest bios
    2x MSI HAWK 560ti's in sli
    120gb Corsair SSD
    1tb samsung f3 spinpoint HDD

Check that you have the latest BIOS...if that doesn't help might raise the VCCIO voltage a tad (.04 or so), could also check that all hardware drivers are up to date....if continues write down the BSOD Error and let us know

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I can't find the VCCIO on the voltage page. Can you tell me which one i need to edit?

Comment

QPI/VTT on this motherboard - some it's VCCIO, CPU/NB, NB, etc...it's the voltage to the Memory Controller

Comment

Working...
        X